Try Before You Buy
Great news! Now you can try before you buy…. A virtual trial hang at your home/office is easy and convenient using this Augmented Reality app.
To place artwork into your living room or office, simply pin or stick the marker-card onto the wall. The artwork will be displayed in the correct proportions to your environment.
Using the app, all you need is:
- A smart phone or tablet with the app installed.
- The printed “marker” (from the instructions on the app)
- The exhibition ID (from our website)
Follow these simple steps or watch the video to find out how
- Download the app onto your smart device.
- Print out the marker (onto A4 size paper) and place it where you would like your art work to be.
- Go to Satellite Projects Exhibitions page.
- Find the exhibition you want and locate the Exhibition ID. Type the ID number into the app.
- The app will give your device access to the exhibition catalogue. Select an artwork from the catalogue.
- Aim your device at the “marker “on the wall.
- The artwork will shortly appear on your device, simulating it hanging on your wall.
- Press the screen save button if you want to keep a copy of the image.
- And if you Love it? Buy it! and support a living Australian artist!
CREDITS: Art work supplied for this Augmented Reality hang is: “Sun Theatre”, 2019, Needlepoint thread on canvas, 46x60cm, BY Jessie Deane